Online complementary courses
Grades 9 to 12 students: take the following courses online from anywhere (all you need is an internet connection):
- CALM - Career and Life Management
- Phys Ed 10, 20, and 30
- Religious Studies 15, 25, and 35
- June 29, 2021: Mandatory online orientation for PE, CALM and Religious Studies
- June 30, 2021: Online courses begin
- July 21, 2021: End date for Complementary courses
> > > Learn more
Core Courses - Blended Programming
Students attend daily until they have finished the course work and written their final exam. Early completion is possible.
These courses are completed in a classroom at SACHS* so that students can access materials online, but work one-on-one with a teacher in the classroom to provide personalized supports. Exams are written onsite. Diploma Exams are written in August.
*Generally our students attend daily. We expect that if we are not able to have students attend daily, that students are working at home, during the same hours as the teachers (8-1:30pm). It will require 5-6 hour days and regular and frequent contact with the teacher, to complete the core courses by July 23rd.
- June 29, 2021: Core course starter session
- June 29, 2021: Textbook pick up at SACHS
- June 29 - July 23, 2021: Attend at SACHS.
> > > Learn more
GSACRD's Camp HeLa course is canceled for 2021.
Classroom- and Gymnasium-based Courses
THE FOLLOWING COURSES ARE CANCELED FOR 2021.
We offer the following core courses in a traditional classroom or gymnasium:
At this point we plan to have the following face-to-face classes.
Phys Ed 10 at MCHS (Morinville) and SACHS - Finish PE in 6 days
Math 10 Common
Religious Studies 15, 25, and 35
- Start date for above courses is: June 29
- These courses will be offered if there are a sufficient number of student registrations.