Registration has closed. Except for Phys Ed 10 at ESSMY (See Contact Us page).
No registration Fees (except for Camp Hela, and Classroom-based Phys Ed).
If you have any questions regarding your existing registration, or you are interested in registering for Phys Ed 10 in-class at ESSMY, please contact us.
Camp Hela - Early Bird Pricing - Only a Few Spaces Left!
Register for Camp Hela up until March 15, 2019, and pay the Early Bird fee of $500 (After March 15, the fee becomes $575).
Update: there are only a few spaces left so we encourage you to register early and take advantage of the discounted pricing. There is a maximum number of spaces for girls and boys. A waiting list will be created once the maximum numbers are reached.
Is it possible to take more than one course in Summer School?
Students can take one core course or two complementary courses.
Core Courses (Math Science, Social, English) - can take one core course
Students are allowed to take no more than one core course in summer school - no exceptions.
Online Courses - recommend two courses from the following list:
- CALM - Career and Life Management
- Religious Studies 15, 25, 35
- Phys Ed 10, 20 or 30
Students taking online courses will only be approved to take a maximum of one core course, or two complementary courses (CALM, PE, Religious Studies). If a student finishes their online course(s) with time left in the summer session they may request to take another at the time of completion of their original courses. If Summer School administration deems it is possible for the student to finish another complementary course in the time remaining, then the administrator may approve another course at that time.
Classroom or Gymnasium Based Courses - take one classroom course, and an online course.
- Math 10C
- Phys Ed 10 in St. Albert or MCHS
- Religion in St. Albert
Students can take more than one classroom based course, as long as the dates don't overlap.
Summer School Fees
* No Registration fee for students who are younger than 19 years of age as of September 1, 2018.
* $500.00 per student nineteen years of age or older as of September 1, 2018.
* $50.00 for students taking Physical Education 10 in class at ESSMY or MCHS from July 3-10.
* $575.00 (non-refundable) Hela Outdoor Adventure Camp (extra fee of $35 + GST for gluten-free/dairy-free/vegan diets). Early Bird Fee = $500, by March 15, 2019.
* Textbook deposit (if required) of $150 (refundable upon return of textbook prior to July 24, 2019 or day of Diploma Exam)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our FAQ page for more questions about Summer School.