Online Complementary Courses
Grade 9-12 Students can take the following courses online from home:
- CALM - Career and Life Management
- Phys Ed 10, 20 and 30
- Religious Studies 15, 25, and 35
Online Course Details
Online Courses: June 30 - July 20, 2020
The following courses can be completed online from home or from wherever you have wireless (We hope you're someplace fantastic!)
All CALM students can complete the course online at home after completing the orientation. There are daily assignments and work must be completed by July 20.
- CALM 20 – Online – Complete at home. A teacher is onsite at SACHS from 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
All online Religion students can complete the course online at home AFTER completing the orientation. They are required to complete 7.5 hours of service between June 30 - July 20 and have a supervisor form sign this form confirming the hours completed. This form can be found on the Summer School website.
Online Complementary Course – Complete at home. A teacher is onsite for support at SACHS from 8:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Religious Studies 15 (3 or 5 credit)
- Religious Studies 25 (3 credit)
- Religious Studies 35 (3 or 5 credit)
All online Phys Ed students can complete the course online at home. There are approximately 10 assignments, an activity log where they have to complete 32 hours of activity for a 3-credit course and 64 hours of activity for a 5-credit course. Students also have to complete a 2-hour leadership activity of their choice.
Online – Complete at home. Contact Teacher online through school email or drop into SACHS between 8:00 - 1:30 pm on summer school day.s
- Phys Ed 10 (3 or 5 credit)
- Phys Ed 20 (3 or 5 credit)
- Phys Ed 30 (3 or 5 credit)